Sunday, October 25, 2015

A life of luxury

I had been overworked and lived paycheck to paycheck for far too long. So when I made a wish on the wishing star I could have never guessed how much my life could change. "I wish life was simple and money wasn't a concern for me. I just don't want to worry about work anymore" is what I had wished as I stated up at the night sky.

The next morning I had woken up in a strange bed with silk sheets. I was nude and my skin was smooth and soft. I could feel two soft mounds of flesh hanging from my chest, and there was an emptyness between my legs. As a muscular arm wrapped around me, and his large erection pressed itself against my back, I knew that somehow something both incredible and terrifying has happened.

That was months ago. It took some time to get used to my new life as the trophy wife if a rich NFL superstar. I live in a mansion where money is no object. I don't have to work anymore and mostly spend my time shopping and making myself pretty. My husband is gone a lot between practices and traveling for games. So I have plenty of time to relax with no worries in the world. But she. He is home I know that it is my only responsibility in life to make my husband happy. So as he hammers me from behind in the shower, I can feel my tits pressing up against the glass. Pressing myself back onto his huge manhood, I find myself moaning like a bitch in heat. The feeling of my man's powerful cock buried deep inside me is unlike anything I could have every imagined before my life changed. It is scary to think, but I think I am getting addicted to it like some cock crazed slut. As he pushes me against the glass, and I press myself onto him even harder, I feel his hot seet erupt inside of me. This is enough to set me off completely as waves of unthinkable pleasure rush through my body. As I begin to shake and quiver from the pleasure, one thought runa through my mind. I am his.

No comments:

Post a Comment