Sunday, October 25, 2015

Becoming a lesbian


It had been at least mostly my idea. At least I want to think that. I had been a happily married man for many years. But when my wife told me that she was no longer attracted to me I did not know what to do. It wasn't me she wasn't attracted to she had told me. She no longer liked men. It had been her secret for years now that she was a lesbian.

Later that week, I found that my wife had been browsing my Facebook. Upon further review I discovered that she had been looking at pictures of my ex girlfriend Tayler. My ex had been a hot little blonde, with a tight body, and tons of sex appeal. That was when I got the idea.

When my wife came home I over excitedly shared my plan. I would use a spell which I had found on the internet to swap bodies with Tayler. Removing any way for her to track me after the swap, I would leave my old body in another state with no way for her to find me after the swap. I could then love as Tayler and still be with my wife.

So now after a long day of travel, and the reciting of a silly spell I wasn't sure would work, the big moment has arrived. I used the spell and amazingly it worked. The world had soun and when it stopped I was in a girly room, with a different body. Feeling so incredibly small, I quickly packed a bag of Tayler's girly clothes and drove to meet my wife.

It did not take her long to undress me. She was kissing me before I could even get through the door. So now as I sit on her lap with my legs spread, my wife has her fingers buried deep between my legs. I moan in feminine pleasure as I realize something. In my new body, I am not only smaller than my wife. But I feel submissive to her. Wondering if this had been her plan all along I give into the pleasure. I am Tayler the lesbian after all.

1 comment:

  1. Daria todo por una cap, asi donde me convertirían de chico a chica

    ReplyDelete