Saturday, March 31, 2018

Vacation....no strings attached

"Now lets have some fun" says Nick as he looks down at me. Somehow, the nanites he injected me with allow him to control my body in any way he desires. I didn't understand why he had invited me on vacation to Mexico with him. But after he stuck me with the syringe, things escalated quickly.

   Nick first made some commands. "Take off your clothes and put on this bikini and heels" he had said. "Then meet me outside.

   I had been horrified as I did as commanded. Horrified, my body moved beyond my own control. And I couldn't be more embarrassed as I stumbled out to the pool, in nothing but a tight red bikini and heels. I remember feeling my masculine bulge bunched tight against the front of the soft fabric I was wearing. I felt so naked as I stumbled along, but horrifyingly enough, I felt myself grow an erection. I remember meeting Nick's eyes, I could feel him laughing at me. "You look horrible in drag" he had said to me. I was unable to respond. "Let's change that. Now let's have some fun".

        As the changes start, I can feel my myself kneel down. The tall heels I'm wearing force me to stick out my ass, and press my chest upwards. Then as I reflect on how awkward this feels, I feel my chest and butt begin to inflate. In that same moment where my parts of me begin to rapidly grow, I can feel the rest of my body becoming smaller. In a matter of moments, I can feel the cups of my bikini top filling up, as the soft fabric begins to stretch against my own skin. Forced into this kneeling position which felt awkward even before this started, I am now forced to stick my growing ass out even further to keep my balance. As I do so, I can feel the tight fabric around my hips straining and stretching against my growing badunkadunk. 

     As the fabric is stretched around my ass, it pulls tighter against the bulge I feel in front of me. But almost at the thought, I can feel that hardness begin to shrivel. As the realization suddenly hits me, my tits finally pop free of my top. Looking down, all I can see past my long blonde hair is the cleavage created by my own, enormous, female breasts. As the cool breeze brushes against my sensitive nipples, I can intense arousal begin to spread through me. Just as this feeling hits, the last remnants of my manhood retract into me, as a wetness opens up between my legs.

     "You fit in that bikini much better now" teases Nick as he continues to watch me. "Er I guess it might a little small for the new curves I gave you". As he says this, I feel a deep ache begin to form between my legs. "You see Ally. I'm going to call you Ally now by the way. The nanites I injected you with are experimental from work. I figured what better way to try them by enjoying a Caribbean vacation with a sex crazed nympho". As he speaks, I can feel my hips as they literally begin to dry hump the air at the incredible lust I am now feeling. A mixture horror and lust washes through me as the image of me dry humping the air with my huge tits out and my ass spilling out of my bikini.

     But I just can't control myself as I needfully drop my hand between my legs. As I press my hand beneath the tight fabric, I can feel how wet I have become. I am so wet and slippery that I can't stop myself from pressing two fingers into myself as deep as they can go. Kneeling there fingering myself like a nympho in heat, I can't help but give Nick a needful looks. I am still unable to talk, but the looks I give him beg for him to fuck me. 

     He enjoys every second of this as he watches me untie my bikini. The feeling of the cold air against my hot pussy only turns me on more. Whatever Nick has done to me, has made me want him more than I have ever wanted anything before. And as he finally slips off his clothes, and shows me his cock for the first time, I can literally feel my mouth begin to salivate. I am frantically bucking my hips onto my own hand as Nick walks behind me and pushed me down onto all fours. Arching my back, I spread my legs apart and present my pussy to him. I can't want this, but I do as I feel the heat of him as he presses against my opening. Then, just as I am about to get relief, Nick pauses.

     "Beg for it" he orders. Suddenly I can talk and move on my own again. But I don't run or try to get away like I should. Instead, I press back towards Nick to try and feel more of him inside of me. But it is not enough.

     "Please fuuuuuuuuuuck me" I beg. "I neeeeeed youuuu soooooo baaad". As I needfully moan this, Nick grabs hold of my hips and slowly presses himself all the way into me. As I am penetrated, I can feel my body literally begin to shake as the strongest orgasm I have ever experienced washes through me like a live wire. Before I realized what is even happening, Nick is thrusting into me harder and harder, deeper and deeper. And I am needfully bucking my hips against him. I can feel my as bouncing with each thrust, and can literally hear myself moaning like a whore. Then as I feel Nick grab hold of my girthy ass and bounce it, I hear him give a deep grunt as he erupts deep inside of me. The feeling of hot, wetness spreads from within me as I feel Nick's girth quiver within me. Then as he pulls out of me, I can feel his hot seed dripping out of me. He quickly turns me around, as he pulls my head to his cock. I know he is enjoying this as he watches me lick my own juices and his cum from off of him. 

    "That was amazing babe" Nick says as I lick him. I can't control myself as I lustfully take his cock into my mouth to try and get him hard again. "As fun as this week is going to be. I'm not sure it will be enough. I'm starting to think I might like the new you permanently". 



Needless to say.....


After this vacation....


I can barely remember my own name.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for placing the story out of the image in that way the translator detects the letters and I can read the story in my language n////n

    I loved the story :)

    ReplyDelete